Do you have an immediate need for server support, or require a longer term server support arrangement?
ITswitch server engineers have the experience and certifications to support your servers. We provide server support to businesses in Melbourne, throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Server reliability is essential in keeping productivity of your business a maximum. Your servers are heart of your business network. With regular maintenance and proactive monitoring your servers can achieve the best possible reliability and longevity.
We have developed unique strategies to maintain and troubleshoot servers, both via our remote management and onsite server engineers.
We provide on-site and remote server support to servers ranging from domain controllers through to email Exchange servers, application servers and cloud servers.
We also provide hardware server support for all major vendors including HP, DELL, IBM, ACER, FUJITSU, LENOVO, CISCO and even unbranded servers.
Remote network maintenance performed and regular preventative schedules includes:
- Regular Maintenance to prevent disruptions
- Windows Updates and Patch deployment
- Review Windows System Log Files
- Creating and deleting user IDs and login scripts
- Configuring and monitoring data and image backups
- Maintaining network login and Internet connection security
We look for small errors and issues that come up in your server environment, and address those issues before they turn into larger issues that will cause downtime.
- Increase workforce productivity
- Professional on-demand help-desk support
- Improve network & data security
- Increase performance – extend the life of your IT assets
- Maximize up-time and business efficiency
- Increase returns on technology spending
- Take corrective action before problems occur
- Comply with Regulations
- Business Continuity Planning
- Securing your Network and Data
Systems we support:
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2003 Small Business Server
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 Small Business Server
- Windows Server 2011 Small Business Server
- Windows Server 2012
- Linux – RedHat, Fedora, FreeBSD, Gentoo and more
- IBM AS400
- Sun Solaris
- Apple Macintosh
The policies we put in place ensure that your server network is highly available and provides the maximum reliability and productivity for your business.
To see how server support and server maintenance could benefit your business, contact us on 03 9038 9499.